Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One girl's journey into entrepreneurship...

women's insoles...i know i know, it doesn't sounds like much but it's got great margin's and it's something i know a lot about, having bought these little pads all my life. I've started this blog to help me organize my thoughts and experiences with starting my own business. I have no idea where this is going to take me, but I figured if it can share my experiences with someone out there and help them along the way, that will be really rewarding for me. Also, i was looking for blogs about other peoples entrepreneurial experiences and haven't found any that really track someones journey. I never thought i'd ever start a blog because i'm generally a shy person and don't really put myself out there for the world to see :) but, here i am!
let's enjoy the revolutionary road ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment